Toolwright 3 is an extruded fluoropolymer film coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive. Toolwright 3 has a thinner film than Toolwright 5 version and can be more easily applied over complex contour surfaces. Toolwright 3 has high elongation, good tear strength, high temperature resistance and excellent clean up after removal.
• Extend the life of worn tools avoiding cost of new tools.
• Tougher film is more tear resistant, easier and faster to apply.
• Improved part surface quality.
|Maximum use temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Carrier type||Extruded fluoropolymer|
|Total thickness||0.003 inch (75 µm)|
|Film thickness||0.002 inch (50 µm)|
|Adhesive thickness||0.001 inch (25 µm)|
|Elongation at break||350 %|
|Shelf life||18 months from date of shipment when|
stored in the original packaging at 72°F (22°C)
|50 inches (127 cm)||18 yards (16.5 m)|
• Other widths available, please contact Airtech for more information.
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
• Watch a demo video of Toolwright 3 & 5 in the "Media Center" on our website.
Last updated : 2019-10-07
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.