Vac-Gauge 30 is our durable, inexpensive vacuum gauge to determine how much vacuum is under your vacuum bag. A heavy ridged blue rubber jacket protects the gauge from damage in normal shop use. The Vac-Gauge 30 stem is a 1/4 inch male NPT fitting that fits easily into our Airlock 450TF & 550TF and AQD quick disconnects.
Note: Vac-Gauge 30 is an inexpensive reference gauge for shop use only.
• Simple gauge provides indication of vacuum level and highlights any leaks present.
• Portable gauge can be transported easily around the workshop.
• Rubber jacket protects against bumps and knocks to keep gauge working.
|Screw thread||1/4 inch male NPT|
|Range||0 - 30 in. Hg (0 - 100 kPA)|
|Graduations||0.5 in. Hg (2 kPA)|
|Figure interval||5 in. Hg (20 kPa)|
Vacuum drop / Vacuum leak check:
• Attach Vac-Gauge 30 to through bag connector and attach vacuum source.
• Allow vacuum source to draw out air and apply increasing vacuum force, this will be indicated on the
• Check and fix potential leakage areas until a stable and satisfactory reading is shown on the gauge.
• Disconnect vacuum source and monitor vacuum reading over period of time. Any drop in vacuum reading
highlights a leakage.
Last updated : 2016-08-01
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.