EconoTape 1 is an inexpensive, multipurpose, silicone based adhesive, pressure sensitive tape. This tape can be used for holding down vacuum bagging materials, thermocouples, and other lay-up items. EconoTape 1 can be used for room temperature to 350°F (177°C) applications.
• Excellent adhesion and easy removal after cure.
• Resists abrasions when used against rough surfaces.
• Easy conformability to irregular surfaces.
|Maximum use temperature||350°F (177°C)|
|Total thickness||0.002 inch (50 µm)|
|Film thickness||0.001 inch (25 µm)|
|Adhesive thickness||0.001 inch (25 µm)|
|Elongation at break||100 %|
|Shelf life||18 months from date of shipment when stored|
in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)
|1 inch (2.54 cm)||72 yards (66 m)||60 rolls per case|
|2 inches (5.08 cm)||72 yards (66 m)||30 rolls per case|
|up to 20 inches (50.8 cm)||72 yards (66 m)|
• Broken cases and other widths available on special order.
• Product comes on a plastic core, helping to reduce FOD in a clean room environment.
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
Last updated : 2019-03-26
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.