Ipplon® KM1300 is a vacuum bagging film with a good elongation and is suitable for cure temperatures up to 414°F (212°C). It is recommended for bagging applications where a higher softness is required. An excellent film for autoclave use or resin infusion.
• Softness and good elongation makes bagging easier and faster to complete, reducing labor cost.
• Wider film means fewer seams for safer high temperature cures of large parts in shorter cycle times.
• Good elongation reduces bridging in corners and so less rework due to resin rich corners.
|Elongation at break||450 %||ASTM D 882|
|Tensile strength||7000 psi (48 MPa)||ASTM D 882|
|Maximum use temperature||414°F (212°C)|
|Flammability (self extinguishing)||Yes||ATP-5034|
|Materials to avoid||Phenolic resins/Strong oxidizers|
|Shelf life||Unlimited when stored in original|
packaging at 72°F (22°C)
|0.002 inch (50 µm)||up to 354 inches (9.00 m)||SHT, CF, LFT, GT, G|
|0.003 inch (75 µm)||up to 354 inches (9.00 m)||SHT, CF, LFT, GT, G|
• For more sizes, see the Commonly Used Sizes chart in this section.
• Custom shapes and sizes are available, please contact Airtech for more information.
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
• Watch a video of Wide Films in the "Media Center" on our website.
Last updated : 2020-05-26
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.