Airweave® N10 is used for higher pressure cures. This breather still offers good elongation and cushions any sharp radius for vacuum bag protection. Non-woven construction provides good conformity.
• High pressure breather, reducing trapped volatiles in autoclave cures.
• Can protect vacuum bag from puncture by sharp tooling details.
• Fire retardant version safeguards parts and equipment.
|Weight (approx.)||10 oz/yd² (339 g/m²)|
|Maximum use temperature||400°F (204°C)|
|Shelf life||Unlimited when stored in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)|
|60 inches (152 cm)||50 yards (45 m)||1 roll|
|up to 180 inches (457 cm)||50 yards (45 m)||special order|
• Material can be slit in special widths upon request (1 standard roll as minimum order quantity).
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
• A fire retardant version is available, see Airweave® N10 FR data sheet.
• Packaging is clear with blue print.
Last updated : 2019-04-09
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.