Airweave® N4 is a good breather for low pressure cures. It conforms well and can be used as a bleeder at any pressure.
• Good breather performance at low pressure, reducing trapped volatiles.
• Efficient bleeder at any pressure for controlled resin bleed.
• Available in regular or fire retardant version.
|Weight (approx.)||4 oz/yd² (140 g/m²)|
|Maximum use temperature||400°F (204°C)|
|Shelf life||Unlimited when stored in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)|
|60 inches (152 cm)||100 yards (91 m)|
|up to 180 inches (457 cm) ||100 yards (91 m)|
• Material can be slit in special widths upon request (1 standard roll as minimum order quantity).
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
• A fire retardant version is available, see Airweave® N4 FR data sheet.
• Packaging is clear with black print.
Last updated : 2019-02-04
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.