Airhold 1 CBS is an all-purpose, high temperature double-backed holding tape. It is 0.0005 inch (13 µm) polyester film coated on both sides with a non-silicone adhesive. Airhold 1 CBS is designed to hold release plies, release films and breathers in place during lay up and vacuum bagging machining operations. It leaves very little residue which can be removed with common shop solvents. Airhold 1 CBS can also be used to replace aerosol contact adhesives and works well on inclined tool surfaces.
• High temperature tape can be used for fixing materials position during lay-up and curing process.
• Fix position of consumable materials to avoid process errors and improve part quality.
• Hold layered materials in place at high temperature with easy removal and clean-up after use.
|Maximum use temperature||400°F (204°C)|
|Total thickness||0.0035 inch (89 µm)|
|Film thickness||0.0005 inch (13 µm)|
|Combined adhesive thickness||0.0030 inch (76 µm)|
|Elongation at break||<50 %|
|Shelf life||18 months from date of shipment when|
stored in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)
|1 inch (2.54 cm)||36 yards (33 m)||48 rolls per case|
|2 inches (5.08 cm)||36 yards (33 m)||24 rolls per case|
• Broken cases and other widths available on special order.
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
Last updated : 2019-03-26
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.