Wrightlon® 3700 is a release film that is designed for low cost applications. Wrightlon® 3700 will release from epoxy, polyester and vinyl ester resin systems.
• Good value for low to medium temperature applications.
• Blue color is visible on laminate surface.
• Available in P16 perforation style, especially for infusion applications.
|Elongation at break||500 %||ASTM D882|
|Tensile strength||4350 psi (30 MPa)||ASTM D882|
|Maximum use temperature||250°F (121°C)|
|Materials to avoid||Phenolic resins/Strong oxidizers|
|Shelf life||Unlimited when stored in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)|
|0.001 inch (25 µm)||up to 80 inches (2 m)||SHT|
|0.002 inch (50 µm)||up to 80 inches (2 m)||SHT|
• For more sizes, see the Commonly Used Sizes chart in this section.
• Custom shapes and sizes are available, please contact Airtech for more information.
* SHT = sheeting
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
• Watch a demo video of Wrightlon® 3700 in the "Media Center" on our website.
Last updated : 2019-03-19
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.