Airtac 2 Mega is a fine mist spray adhesive, with very high tack, designed for temporary bonding. Airtac 2 Mega can be used to hold dry materials on contours and vertical surfaces. This product is ideally suited to resin infusion applications for holding fabric, peel plies, release films, and infusion mesh in place until the vacuum bag is secured.
• Very high tack, fine mist adhesive fixes materials faster and more easily.
• High adhesive to solvent ratio increases useful can content.
• Superior coverage - 1.1 g/ft², more work done with less cans used.
|Characteristics||Methylene chloride free, toluene free|
|Shelf life||12 months from date of shipment when stored between 59 - 95°F|
|12 cans per case||16.01 oz (454 g)|
• Product can be applied to one or to both bonding surfaces. Ensure surfaces are clean and free of
FOD, grease, oil, wax, etc. For best results surfaces should be between 50 – 86°F.
• Use with adequate ventilation. Shake aerosol well before use. Read SDS information and
understand before use.
• Spray 6 - 10 inches away from the surface at 90° to the surface, applying an even coat.
Allow the adhesive to tack off until there is no transfer when touched. Porous surfaces may require
a second coat of adhesive.
• Join surfaces together and press firmly.
• To prevent the spray nozzle from blocking, at the end of each period of use, turn the can upside
down and press nozzle until spray is clear of adhesive.
• Always point can away from self and others.
• Consult SDS prior to use. Do not store at temperatures over 122°F. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
Do not store directly on concrete floor. Do not allow product to freeze.
• Not recommended for use on polystyrene foam.
• Not for sale in California.
Last updated : 2021-03-01
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.