The Airtech Resin infusion connector (RIC) provides inexpensive and efficient through bag connection for vacuum manifold and resin feed lines for low temperature resin infusion applications.
• Saves time connecting poly tubing to vacuum bags.
• Avoid quality problems due to vacuum bag leakage at pipe connections.
• Simple design works for resin fed spirals and on vacuum spiral lines.
|Material type||Polyethylene UHMW|
|Maximum use temperature||176°F (80°C)|
|Product reference||Tube connection||Spiral tube connection|
|RIC 12||1/2 inch (13 mm)||1/2 inch (13 mm)|
|RIC 58||5/8 inch (16 mm)||5/8 inch (16 mm)|
|RIC 34||3/4 inch (19 mm)||3/4 inch (19 mm)|
• Select RIC to fit tube and spiral employed and position as desired, then complete vacuum bag.
• Cut polyethylene tube on angle and apply wrap of vacuum sealant tape above cut.
• Smooth bag film over RIC and pierce film with angled tube until vacuum sealant seals connection.
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and
is process specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
Last updated : 2021-07-29
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.