Vac Valve 399 is a machined aluminum, economically priced valve that is inserted through the vacuum bag. It has a black, high temperature silicone seal that will operate to 500°F (260°C). Vac Valve 399 is designed to work with our AQD 500TF quick disconnect or our Airlock 450 TF.
• Flat base and twist lock design is easy to install.
• High quality components ensure good seals and safe vacuum bags.
• Simple, economical design keeps plumbing costs under control.
|Construction||2 pieces: base plate, top piece|
|Material type||Machined aluminum|
|Material type of gasket||Silicone|
|Screw thread||1/4 inch male NPT|
|Assembly style||Twisted lock|
|Service temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Product Reference||Base Plate Diameter|
|Vac Valve 399||2.50 inches (63 mm)|
• Insert the base plate under the vacuum bag.
• A small cut is made in the vacuum bag in the area of the round opening in the base plate.
• The top piece of the valve is inserted through the vacuum bag into the hole in the base plate.
• The top piece is then twisted to provide a positive seal.
Last updated : 2016-02-03
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.