Econostitch® G is an economical, heat set and scoured peel ply with good performance when used with both polyester and epoxy resins. It has black tracers with high visibility to reduce the risk of peel ply being left on the part.
Our Econo peel plies are designed to work in resin infusion or hand lay-up processes. Econostitch® G assists or eliminates the need for sanding or abrading on your composite laminate.
• Peel plies strip off of cured laminates leaving a textured surface, reducing time spent hand finishing.
• Lower cost tightly woven fabric reduces material cost and is easier to remove, reducing labor cost.
• Black pin stripes make fabric more visible to reduce risk of leaving in place after cure.
|Maximum use temperature||375°F (190°C)|
|Weight||2.5 oz/yd² (85 g/m²)|
|Thickness||0.005 inch (0.127 mm)|
|Extractables||<0.5 % by weight|
|Shelf life||Unlimited when stored in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)|
|71 inches (180 cm)||218 yards (200 m)||1 roll|
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
• Hot knife (sealed edge) slitting upon request with 1 roll as minimum order quantity.
• Watch a demo video of Econostitch® G in the "Media Center" on our website.
Last updated : 2020-12-07
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.