AT-200Y is an economical multi-purpose sealant tape with high tack. It removes easily from metal or composite tools. Suitable for cure applications up to 400°F (204°C).
• Economical vacuum tape reduces the cost of vacuum bagging.
• Multi-purpose tape can be used on metal and composite tooling.
• Easy clean up reduces cost of tool cleaning.
|Base material ||Synthetic rubber|
|Maximum use temperature||400°F (204°C)|
|Shelf life||12 months from date of manufacture|
|Storage conditions||Tape must be stored flat in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)|
Do not refrigerate
|1/8 inch x 1/2 inch x 25 feet|
(3 mm x 12 mm x 7.62 m)
|40 rolls per case|
• For clean removal, it is recommended to strip the tape from the mold surface once it has cooled down to
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
Last updated : 2020-03-05
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.