GS-213 is recognized worldwide as the work horse for the composites and bonding industries. It has excellent tack, great clean-up, and is usable up to 400°F (204°C).
• Excellent tack level, so vacuum bagging is easier and safer.
• Excellent clean up reduces cost of tool cleaning.
• Approved on aerospace specifications worldwide.
|Base material||Synthetic rubber|
|Maximum use temperature||400°F (204°C)|
|Shelf life||12 months from date of manufacture|
|Storage conditions||Tape must be stored flat in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)|
Do not refrigerate
|1/8 inch x 1/2 inch x 25 feet|
(3 mm x 12 mm x 7.62 m)
|40 rolls per case|
|1/8 inch x 3/4 inch x 25 feet|
(3 mm x 19 mm x 7.62 m)
|28 rolls per case|
• For clean removal, it is recommended to strip the tape from the mold surface once it has cooled down to
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
Last updated : 2020-03-05
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.