Wrightlon® 4600 release film is a low cost high temperature film for use in flat or limited curvature molding applications up to 380°F (193°C). It will release from epoxy and phenolic resin systems. All standard perforations are available. Please see our perforation table in this section.
• Inexpensive film reduces the cost of high temperature vacuum bagging process.
• Flat film can be applied quickly and without wrinkles over simple tooling and part shapes.
• Highly visible color reduces risk of leaving film on cured parts.
|Elongation at break||250 %||ASTM D 882|
|Tensile strength||3400 psi (23 MPa)||ASTM D 882|
|Maximum use temperature||380°F (193°C)|
|Materials to avoid||Polyester and vinyl ester resins|
|Shelf life||Unlimited when stored in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)|
|0.0015 inch (38 µm)||up to 120 inches (3.05 m)||SHT, CF|
|0.002 inch (50 µm)||up to 54 inches (1.37 m)||SHT|
• For more sizes, see the Commonly Used Sizes chart in this section.
• Custom shapes and sizes are available, please contact Airtech for more information.
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
Last updated : 2019-01-29
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.