The latest VacLeak LEQ-70 Series 3 is a compact economical vacuum leak detector for finding leaks in vacuum bags, sealant tapes, hoses and fittings. The VacLeak LEQ-70 Series 3 has improved circuitry for 20% more sensitivity to convert the ultrasonic sound produced by leaks to an audible level and also visually display the leak on an LED meter. With clearer sound detect leaks faster than ever before.
|Equipment components||Receiver, headphones, hollow probe and carrying case|
|Power source||9V battery|
|Frequency response||38-42 kHz|
|Display||Ten element bar graph|
|Battery life||15 hours continuous|
|2.5 in (6.35 cm)||8 in (20.3 cm)||12 in (30.5 cm)||1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)|
• Plug in headset and install the hollow probe into the hole in the receiver.
• To Turn On: Hold the On/Off button for 3 seconds.
• Adjust sound level on headset and sensitivity level on unit.
• Slowly pass the probe over suspected area until leak is detected.
• To Turn Off: Hold the On/Off button for 3 seconds.
• The VacLeak LEQ-70 is a shop aide for reference only and does not require calibration.
Last updated : 2021-03-31
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.