Wrightlon® 5200 release film has an excellent elongation which ensures that it will conform to complex curvatures. It is capable of cure temperatures up to 500°F (260°C). This film will release from most resin systems and will provide a glossy finish when used directly on the laminate. All standard perforations are available. Please see our perforation table in this section.
• Good elongation and strength reduces tearing and bridging in corners, so less rework on resin rich corners.
• Wider films reduce seams yielding faster bagging and safer cures for large parts.
• High visibility colors reduces risk of leaving film on cured parts or confusion between perforation styles.
|Elongation at break||350 %||ASTM D 882|
|Tensile strength||7000 psi (48 MPa)||ASTM D 882|
|Maximum use temperature||500°F (260°C)|
|Materials to avoid||Compatible with most resin systems|
|Shelf life||Unlimited when stored in original packaging at 72°F (22°C)|
|0.0006 inch (15 µm)||up to 48 inches (1.22 m)||SHT|
|0.001 inch (25 µm)||up to 120 inches (3.05 m)||SHT, CF|
|0.002 inch (50 µm)||up to 60 inches (1.52 m)||SHT |
• For more sizes, see the Commonly Used Sizes chart in this section.
• Custom shapes and sizes are available, please contact Airtech for more information.
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
• Wrightlon® 5200 is available treated inside (TIS), outside (TOS), or both sides (TBS). Shelf life is 18 months
from date of shipment when stored in original packaging at 72°F (22°C).
Last updated : 2020-02-11
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.