Wrightlon® 5400 is a nylon bagging film with good elongation for cure temperatures up to 356°F (180°C).
• Inexpensive film with good heat resistance reduces the cost of curing.
• Wide range of available sizes means excess and film waste can be minimized.
• Easy to work with, providing good vacuum levels for good quality parts.
|Elongation at break||375 %||ASTM D 882|
|Tensile strength||7000 psi (48 MPa)||ASTM D 882|
|Maximum use temperature||356°F (180°C)|
|Flammability (self extinguishing)||Yes||ATP-5034|
|Materials to avoid||Phenolic resins/Strong oxidizers|
|Shelf life||Unlimited when stored in original|
packaging at 72°F (22°C)
|0.002 inch (50 µm)||up to 280 inches (7.11 m)||SHT, CF, LFT|
|0.003 inch (75 µm)||up to 280 inches (7.11 m)||SHT, CF, LFT|
• For more sizes, see the Commonly Used Sizes chart in this section.
• Custom shapes and sizes are available, please contact Airtech for more information.
• The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process
specific, Airtech recommends testing prior to use.
• Watch a video of Wide Films in the "Media Center" on our website.
Last updated : 2020-05-26
As the conditions or methods of use, including storage, are beyond our control, Airtech International, Inc. does not assume responsibility for the performance of this material for any particular use. The material is sold "as is". Airtech International, Inc. disclaims, and buyer waives, any and all implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for particular use. The information contained herein represents typical properties and should not be used for specification purposes. Any translation is provided for your convenience only. The official language is English and the official law is California, USA.